Vicki!! Thanks for the link to your blog; I've added you to my family blog roll!I cannot believe how grown up the girls are. It's kind of freaking me out! We've got a blog too, so just click on my name to check us out! Mark, Theresa & Aimee have blog links through my site as well and there's a link to Jen's website, but it hasn't been updated in a long time. You can still find pictures there though. (it's the subalpine link) I'll check out your blog regularly now - thanks for linking us up!
2 comments:
Vicki!! Thanks for the link to your blog; I've added you to my family blog roll!I cannot believe how grown up the girls are. It's kind of freaking me out! We've got a blog too, so just click on my name to check us out! Mark, Theresa & Aimee have blog links through my site as well and there's a link to Jen's website, but it hasn't been updated in a long time. You can still find pictures there though. (it's the subalpine link) I'll check out your blog regularly now - thanks for linking us up!
Post a Comment