This is inside the Arctic Experience there at Sea World. Josh kept growling at the Polar Bears. It was hilarious! This was Joshs' favorite part of Sea World. He bounced and bounced and bounced! What a cutie! We took the family to Sea World for a little break from the heat and boredom we were experiencing in Utah and it totally paid off! 75 degrees was the high that week so it was a very nice relief. Remind me why do I live in the desert again?
Check out my studly hubby!
What would a trip to San Diego be without visiting Old Town for good food and fun!
I am jealous! What say we both talk our husbands into moving there? We could still be neighbors if only we could afford a 2 million dollar hole-in-the-wall! Glad you had fun and glad you are back!
We love Sea World also - we were there in May (Orlando) and the polar bear place felt great!! Where'd the blonde hair come from on that cute little guy??
I didn't know you guys went to Cali. How fun. We are going in 2 1/2 weeks and I'm so excited. I hope the weather is the nice when we go. It looks like you guys had a great time. Josh is becoming a little man. I can't believe how big he is getting. BTW....The bread turned out awesome. It was so yummy. Thanks again!
5 comments:
I am jealous! What say we both talk our husbands into moving there? We could still be neighbors if only we could afford a 2 million dollar hole-in-the-wall! Glad you had fun and glad you are back!
We love Sea World also - we were there in May (Orlando) and the polar bear place felt great!! Where'd the blonde hair come from on that cute little guy??
I didn't know you guys went to Cali. How fun. We are going in
2 1/2 weeks and I'm so excited. I hope the weather is the nice when we go. It looks like you guys had a great time. Josh is becoming a little man. I can't believe how big he is getting.
BTW....The bread turned out awesome. It was so yummy. Thanks again!
How fun! We just did the San Diego thing over spring break for the first time and LOVED it! You guys sure know how to party!
What a fun vacation and the temp. sounds wonderful! Looks like the whole family enjoyed the break from the heat---take care!
Post a Comment