Thursday, July 17, 2008

STAY OFF THE ROADS!!!

It's official!! Jessie got her Permit yesterday!!Yea!!!! She is "driving" me crazy with her requests to take her driving but she is actually doing well. We let her drive to the Carnival in A.F. this afternoon and she didn't hit anything or anyone! Yippee!!

4 comments:

Marcae said...

Happy Birthday Jessie!!! We will be watching out for you on the road now-a-days :) Looks like you had a great day!

kacee said...

Yikes! We will be watching out for her too. You might want to tell her that Josh should be in the backseat though...hee hee

Lynne said...

Hey Vick - I've noticed your friend Marcae's blog - so inspirational that I just left her a comment. I was in tears reading her latest post and I don't even know her! Very touching.

Heather said...

Hey Vicki!! I actually sent you an email but it may have gone to your spam. But I love your blog!! Jann Cahoon sent me this address!
Email me! I'd love to catch up. You kids are awesome!!

Heather Curtis Borrego