Thanks to Grandma Bell, we get to go swimming twice a week to escape the heat. Josh doesn't really like it too much right now but I'm hoping next summer he will love it.
Does your mom actually go by Bell and I never knew this?? How embarrasing...I've always called her Isabelle!! :-) Is that Savannah in the picture? I'm thinking so - I remember her blessing day at your parents' house. That just confirms it - somebody pleeeaaase get me some botox now...
I think I am in need of a swimming pool in my back yard to escape this HEAT! I've taken Mia to Seven Peaks a few times this summer and she's not a fan. I'm hoping, too, that she will do better next summer! Cute pics.
4 comments:
Does your mom actually go by Bell and I never knew this?? How embarrasing...I've always called her Isabelle!! :-) Is that Savannah in the picture? I'm thinking so - I remember her blessing day at your parents' house. That just confirms it - somebody pleeeaaase get me some botox now...
Okay, I made a personal family blog, so you need to add me to your links... jensen88.blogspot.com
Hey,
No negative comments on my blog...I thought you looked quite cheerful (and helpful) in the pictures from the shower :)
I think I am in need of a swimming pool in my back yard to escape this HEAT! I've taken Mia to Seven Peaks a few times this summer and she's not a fan. I'm hoping, too, that she will do better next summer! Cute pics.
Post a Comment