BOY DO I WISH I WAS AT THE BEACH RIGHT NOW!! With all this ugly, dirty snow, I wish I was basking in the sun, building sand castles and looking for sea shells. Tell me why I live in Utah again?
I'm right there with you - I'm not a winter gal at all...nuh uh...hate it. 2nd thought - Jess has really grown up a lot since those pictures were taken!
No doubt. Pretty much every single day this winter I've said to Mike,"let's move to Arizona. I'm not kidding. I'd rather have hot Summers than these horrific Winters" but he doesn't believe me.
5 comments:
I'm right there with you - I'm not a winter gal at all...nuh uh...hate it. 2nd thought - Jess has really grown up a lot since those pictures were taken!
No doubt. Pretty much every single day this winter I've said to Mike,"let's move to Arizona. I'm not kidding. I'd rather have hot Summers than these horrific Winters" but he doesn't believe me.
Hi friend! How are you! Good to hear from you. We miss you guys! Love your blog! I will call or stop by soon!
Love us Duvalls!
I tagged you on my blog...only if you wanna!
Hey - where are you????????
Post a Comment