
Maddy also had a very Merry Christmas and got the Nintendo DS Lite that she's been begging me for. She got a game with it called Brain Age and
I actually love it! It's a lot of fun! I highly recommend it!

Yes, we spoiled Josh rotten this year and I hate to admit it but it was a lot of fun shopping for him. We got this awesome jeep for him on ebay that has a remote control so we can control it until he is big enough to do it himself! Of course, he got Elmo Live being the huge Elmo fan he is and it is very cute to see him play with it!
2 comments:
Hey that pink fridge is sweet! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Did you sled a ton over the break with all that snow? Skiing maybe? I'm way behind on my blogging...hopefully I can catch up by Monday when the kids go back to school!
Wow! I could handle being part of the Aragon family and getting spoiled :) Do you think Josh would mind if I came over and took a spin in his jeep?? That looks way too fun! I bet he LOVES it!
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment