Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Food Storage Help
O.K. I'm sick of the same old food storage items I have in our food storage and I'm looking for some help. I want to put in instant milk but not sure which is the best tasting. Does anyone Have an opinion they want to share about that? I heard Morning Moo is good but is the milk from the cannery better? What about food from Emergency Essentials? Anyone with experience there? I know it costs more there but if it tastes better than it might be worth it. Thanks for your help. I need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
All I can say is that we've got cake & brownie mixes, mac & cheese and canned veggies coming out of our ears...obviously only the healthiest for us. lol (well, canned veggies is good for something, right??) :-) Sorry I'm not much help!
Lynne
Post a Comment