Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Fun


Josh's new favorite toy is a bucket Larry brought home from work. Silly boy! Jess likes to ride his rocking horse more than Josh does. Silly girl! The girls started back to school Monday and Josh and I miss them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Isn't it wierd to have the kids going back this early? I don't think I ever remember starting up until after Labor Day. (you know, in the olden days:-)

Angee said...

Looks like you've figured out the Picasa collage. Good job. You'll have fun. I know I do...

grandmaj said...

Thanks for the message. You should try the digiscrap stuff...there is so much that is free and you can use it over and over. I'm hoping to get much better at it. Kelsey is starting school tomorrow, as well as Brent and Courtney. She is working at Los Hermanos too. Busy!

Marcae said...

Happy "Back to School!" The girls look excited to be back in school. Cute pics. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever!