WE WENT UP THE CANYON SUNDAY TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY COLORS LEFT TO BE SEEN AND WE ACTUALLY FOUND SOME! IT WAS SO COOL AND REFRESHING UP THERE AND THE KIDS HAD A BLAST COLLECTING LEAVES( ESPECIALLY JOSH)!
Great pictures! Did you get any with you in them? The colors and spectactular and your family is really so adorable. I love the one of just the two girls together. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have each other!
2 comments:
Great pictures! Did you get any with you in them? The colors and spectactular and your family is really so adorable. I love the one of just the two girls together. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have each other!
I thought you had snow over there!? Glad to see that it was either a myth of that it already melted! (I'm not a winter gal) :-)
Post a Comment