Monday, June 30, 2008

New Car


We bought this car for Larry to use for work to help with the gas mileage crunch. Jessie will be learning to drive using it also and hopes to get to use it after she turns 16. We'll see if Larry will let her. Anyway we got a great deal on it and it has all the bells and whistles. Jessie already has driven it several times and bugs me to take her driving all the time!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the layout of your blog! I hope you update it often so I can see all your pics and read your fun stories. I love the pic of you and Larry---are you going to prom together soon? Way to go on the blog.


Kelly

kacee said...

Yeah! Hope you don't mind - I saw your name on Kelly's blog and just had to check if it might be you! I am really excited - can I put you on my "friends" list?

Feel free to check out our blog too- kaceebart{dot}blogspot{dot}com

I love the new car! We just got rid of Mike's car and I have been sad.